DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH INSURANCE ? WHETHER YOU HAVE ONE CAR OR AN ENTIRE FLEET, WE CAN HELP!
Choosing the appropriate level of auto Insurance coverage depends on a number of factors, including assets you must protect (liability coverage), value of your vehicle (collision and comprehensive), the amount of money you can afford to pay out-of-pocket (deductibles), and your tolerance for risk.
At Apron Agencies, all of the Insurance companies we represent provide a wide range of auto Insurance products at a fair price. Here are the types of auto insurance we offer:
- Collision coverage insures you against damage to your vehicle caused during an accident.
- Comprehensive (other than collision) coverage insures you against all other physical damage to your car caused by such events as fire, theft, flood, and vandalism.
- Collision and comprehensive coverage usually includes a deductible, which can range from $100 to $1,000. If your car is damaged, the Insurance company pays only for the damage in excess of the deductible you selected. The higher the deductible, the lower the premium.
- Liability coverage pays for injuries you cause to other people and damage you cause to other people's property when you are at fault in an automobile accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage -This coverage pays if you are injured by a person who is completely uninsured or doesn't have enough liability Insurance to cover your injuries. It also covers you if you are in an accident with a hit-and-run driver.
- Optional coverage - Optional or special coverage includes extras such as towing, rental reimbursement, and roadside assistance. This coverage is not required.
- Medical Payments coverage - Medical Payments coverage pays medical expenses (up to a specified dollar limit) for you and passengers of your car who are injured in an automobile accident, no matter who is at fault. If you and your passengers have health Insurance, you may not need this coverage.
- Personal Injury Protection - Some states require Personal Injury Protection, which is also known as No-Fault coverage. This coverage pays for things like medical and rehabilitative expenses, replacement services, and funeral expenses. It also pays for loss of income if you are injured in an auto accident and are unable to work.
- Specialty Coverage - Includes High Risk auto Insurance, Insurance for Classic autos / High Valued autos, Special programs for Mature/Elderly Drivers and insurance for Recreational vehicles / Boats